Pages

Sunday 26 April 2015

It's time for a new Challenge

It's time for a new Challenge at That Craft Place

 Theme is "No Cards"

I have Two projects to show you so i have done them in two individual posts on my blog as there are a few photo's to go along with each project.

For my 1st project I have used an MDF To Do board kit made by That Craft Place Ltd 


Firstly i gave it all a coat of Multi surface primer & then applied texture paste through some stencils & also with my fingers.


Next i coated it all in Black Acrylic Paint


Now the fun part where you get to add the colour! 
I dry brushed all the frame in various colours of Acrylic Paint & then to the raised bits i added various colours of Inka Gold with my fingers. I so love doing this bit as it's messy and it brings it to life!! 


Next i glued it all together and then did some matting and layering in each frame. 
Finally i added a note book to each frame for my To Do & Done lists. 
Here it is all finished.


Here's a close up of the top of the frame so you can see that lovely colour & texture.


All products used to make this are from That Craft Place Ltd
That Craft Place are also on Facebook Here

Please pop over to the Blog to see what the rest of the Amazing Design Team have made.

I would like to enter the Following Challenges :- 

4 comments:

  1. Great project board. I will have to make one for myself. Beautiful work. Thank you for sharing at altered eclectics this month and I hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week Amanda! Fabulous project :) hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Lisa's wood is great! The colours on this are yummy. xxSAMxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, A lovely project, I love the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this fortnight. Simply Papercrafts Good luck. We would love to see you again for our next challenge.
    Chrissy (Challenge Blog Owner)

    ReplyDelete