Pages

Sunday 29 September 2013

New Challenge at That Craft Place

Hello again, wow how quick does 2 weeks fly by!
So are you all ready for our new challenge at That Craft Place
 
This time the theme is "Baby"

For this card I used my New Cameo Machine to cut that amazing "Baby" Backing Paper and also the Circle Word "Baby Girl" I have to say this cutting machine is Amazing and there is so much you can cut with it. The Silhouette Cameo I bought from That Craft Place  
 
 
 
Items Used
Image - Mo's Digital Pencil
Coloured with Copics & Pro Markers
Papers - DCWV
Flowers - Prima
 
I also have another Baby Card to show you but this time it was for Baby's 1st Birthday
 
 
 
Items Used
Image - Spesch Stamps
Papers - First Edition - Spring Drop
Dies - Crafts Too, Spellbinders, La La Land
Border Punch by Martha Stewart
 
Here's all the Links you need to know
 
 
I would also like to enter the following Challenges -

No comments:

Post a Comment