Pages

Thursday 27 June 2013

Fun In The Sun & Anything Goes

Another card from me today and again for the Simply B Stamps Birthday Challenge
but this time it has to be Sunny & Bright for this challenge!!
I hope this one is bright enough for you!
Anyone who knows me knows that I really LOVE Fairies!!
I love to colour this image and have done many times but so far this is the only one to have made it onto a card!
Now this image was only available if you bought the online class with the super talented Betty from Simply B Stamps and what a Fab class that was!!!
So here she is

4 comments:

  1. Looks fab and bright to me :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just STUNNING!!!
    Thanks for joining in our Birthday celebrations
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for joining our SBS Birthday Celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! Love the silver accents!

    ReplyDelete